Let Us Be Your Guide to Safely Feed the Birds
Follow these safe bird feeding recommendations:
- Clean feeders and bird baths once a week with 10% bleach solution.
- I'ts safe to use small feeders, suet feeders, thistle feeders and hummingbird feeders.
- Only fill any feeder 1/3 of the way.
- If using the Eliminator Feeder, remove the ring and every other perch.
- Temporarily remove all large hopper feeders and baths.
- Do not scatter seed or food on the ground.
- Only use one feeder per pole.
- Spread out feeders in different areas of your yard.
- Keep all feeding places clean underneath your bird feeders.
If you have any questions, please give us a call, stop by the store or email us at [email protected]. Together, we can #savethesongbirds